My Achievements in Olympic Weightlifting are
- Australian Champion
- Australian Junior Champion
- National Junior and Senior Record Holder
- National Representative
- Competed in Oceania Championships, European Championships, Junior World Weightlifting
- Championships 2003, World Weightlifting Championships 2007 and the
- 2006 and 2010 Commonwealth Games.
- I have had the privilege of being coached by my father who was a Commonwealth Games dual gold medallist and Olympic representative for Australia.
- I have also trained many months with the Greek National Team in Athens.
Started training at the age of 12 and competed in my first competition just one year later.
Over my years of competing I became NSW champion, NSW record holder, competed in many Australian Championships and recently your 2015 NSW Champion.
I have competed in many international competitions such as Commonwealth Championships at both junior and senior levels, Junior World Championships, Junior European Championships and Small Nation’s Tournaments.
Still training for my fitness and general wellbeing; and now with my coaching licence I want to pass on my passion to you, inspire our future weightlifters and promote the sport which remains a defining moment in my life.